- Simply fill out the membership form including your name and email.
- Upload a clear and legible image of your current and valid government issued photo ID. (Driver’s license, passport, health card, proof of age or citizenship card).
- We only accept the follow: Driver’s License, Passport or Citizenship Card. You must be 19+ to join.
- The name on the photo ID must match the name used to set up the account.
- You will receive a verification email once your account has been created.
- Click on the link in the email to re-direct back to our site and change your password.
- Once these steps are completed you are ready to log in and shop.
Yes, in accordance with Canadian regulations you must verify that you are of 19+ years of age.
Yes, once you receive your verification email containing your username and password,
Simply log into the site and start shopping!
Here’s a step-by-step guide in placing your order:
- Click on the desired product(s), choose your quantity then click “Add to Cart”. You will then have the option to “View Cart”, “Check out”, or you can close the pop-up window with the X in the upper right hand corner to continue shopping.
- At the “View Cart” page; you can edit your order, apply coupons, redeem points and view shipping costs.
- When you “Checkout” the order, choose to pay with one of our two available payment methods.
- Note: Partial payments are NOT accepted. Do not forget to include your PO# in the notes section when sending the Interac e-Transfer.
- Please allow up to 24 hours for your payment to be processed. You will be notified by email of your order status and tracking information.
Congratulations, you’ve now placed your first order!
If your image file size is too large you will not be able to upload it through the standard form. Try cropping the image so only the ID is showing with no other backgrounds.
If the issue persists you can submit it through the chat window with a customer service rep, or please email your identification to
No we do not have any brick and mortar locations. We are strictly a mail order service, based out of Vancouver, BC.
No, a selfie is not a valid form of identification. Even if you are obviously of age in the image. Sorry.
We currently only accept Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer is a convenient way to send and receive money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to anyone with an email address or mobile phone number and a bank account in Canada — without sharing any personal financial information.
If you use online banking with a Canadian bank or credit union, then sending an Interac e-Transfer just takes a couple of minutes.
Google Search “your bank name” + Interac e-Transfer and you should easily find instructions on how to send an e-Transfer with your financial institution. For more detailed information on sending an e-Transfer, please contact your bank or click here.
Once you have sent the e-Transfer, it could take up to a few hours for us to receive an email notification of your payment. The status of your order will be ‘On Hold’ until the payment is received.
PLEASE NOTE: If the payment is not received within the 24 hour period, your order will be cancelled.
We offer next day shipping 5 days a week.
Place your order and make payment by 1:00pm Sunday – Thursday, and have your order shipped out the very next day.
Due to the consumable nature of our products the majority are non-refundable. If a manufacturer issue is at fault on a mechanical item, please keep all packaging and contact our customer service team within 48 hours of received date.
We will only confirm your order for shipping once your payment has been received and confirmed.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the Interac e-Transfer to deliver your funds to our payment system.
If your order remains on hold for longer than 12 hours, and your e-Transfer is still pending, this is because our system has not received your payment.
Why has my e-Transfer not been received?
If your e-Transfer is still pending, or has not been received, this could be due to a number of reasons:
- Our system is unable to match your payment to your order when no purchase order (PO) number is included in the notes section of your e-Transfer.
- Our system has not received your e-Transfer because you have sent the payment to the incorrect email address.
- Your bank needs to be contacted for confirmation to proceed with the transfer.
- Our system is unable to accept the e-Transfer, because you have not included the correct question and answer as stated in the payment instructions.
Yes, once your e-transfer has been accepted, you should received two emails.
Firstly your own banking institution should notify you that your transfer has been received.
You will also receive a email from us letting you know your payment has been received and your order is being processed.
A third email will also be sent from us once your package has been shipped.
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation every step of the way. First you will receive your order confirmation and payment instructions. Then once paid, your order receipt and tracking number.
- We offer next day shipping, 5 days a week from Monday – Friday! We do not ship on the weekends. So if your order is made late Friday, Saturday or Sunday, it will be shipped Monday morning.
- We ship via Canada Post Xpresspost. For most members, this means that your package will arrive 2-5 business days after it has been shipped.
- We ship to any Canadian address, and will only ship to a Canadian address.
- Shipping costs are $15 for all orders under $99 dollars, and FREE on all over $150 or more.
We ship with Canada Post. Free shipping for all orders $150 or above (after any discounts are applied) and $15.00 flat rate for all other orders.
Once your order is placed, our warehouse will carefully package and seal your order to ensure a fully smell proof and discrete shipping package. Your order will be shipped within 24 hours of payment being received.
If you do not get your package two days after the expected arrival date, contact us and we will file a trace with Canada Post.
If a trace is filed, Canada Post will conduct an investigation which can take up to two weeks to complete. Once the package is located, you will receive it a few days later, if Canada Post is unable to locate your package we will send you a one-time replacement free of charge.
Shipping times depend on where in Canada you are located. Generally the standard time frame for all populated areas is 2-3 business days. For rural areas is can be anywhere from 3-5 business days.
All of our orders are shipped from Vancouver, BC, Canada.
All orders will be shipped out the same day as purchase, or the following business days.
In general, any orders made from Monday – Friday before 1:00pm PST will be shipped out that same day.
Orders made after 1:00pm PST or on the weekend, will be shipped out the following business day.
If you order on Friday after 1:00pm, Saturday or Sunday, your order will be shipped out Monday morning.
Yes, all orders all shipped with Canada Post Xpresspost.
If your order is $50 or less we reserve the right to ship with the slightly less timely expedited service.
Yes! All of our product images are taken at our in-house studio with no colour enhancement. We use great lighting and a high definition camera, so you can see a true representation of the items you are ordering.
A wishlist is a simple reminder system to help you remember the items you may want to purchase in future. It can also help in a situation where we are out of stock of a certain product; adding it to your wishlist can remind you to check and see when its in stock.
Cannabis “concentrates” are products that have concentrated levels of cannabinoids (THC & CBD). Products like hash, shatter, budder/wax, rosin, kief, oils and capsules are considered to be concentrates.
Please be aware that our edibles can contain traces of peanuts, soy, dairy and gluten unless specified otherwise.
Please be very aware of your own allergic reactions prior to eating any edibles, and always start slow until you know how you will react to them.
Absolutely, all of our product photography is done in-house and we make sure to represent every flower exactly how they look in person.
All of our flowers are exclusively bought from the dedicated and passionate farmers in beautiful British Columbia. We work tirelessly to bring you the finest flowers sourced from the best craft growers all throughout the province.
Whether an edible, CBD, smokeable, vape etc. If you are unsure how it effects you, always just start low, and go slow.
Start low, as in take a low dosage. Go slow, as it may take up to 45-60 minutes for some products to fully set in. Try a little, give it some time, and dose as you go.
Each person is unique and so are their tolerance levels. What might work for some people, may be too much or too little for what YOU require.
Again just, start low and go slow. Find what works best for you as an individual.